Rates & Rules
Enjoy Cajun Country Hospitality with Great Lafayette RV Park Price
Rates are based on 2 adults and 2 children
Additional charges are applied at $10 per person and/or per pet, per day. Limit at 6 guests/2 pets.
NIGHTLY RATE: $35.00 + tax
WEEKLY RATE: $210.00 + tax
MANAGER’S MONTHLY SPECIAL: $446.16 + Electric
Pull Thru: $485.00 + tx +elec
Back ins $485.00 + tx + elec
RALLY’S, CLUBS & GROUPS:
Call 337-873-9085 for Special Pricing
DISCOUNTS (NIGHTLY RATES ONLY)
Good Sam Club 10% (must show card at check-in)
Military & First Response 20% (must show valid ID at check-in)
Escapees 20% (must show Escapees club card at check-in,3 day maximum)
Reservation balance is due at time of check -in. For after hours check-ins: balance must be paid before 11 a.m. the following day. For week-long reservations, we require a 50% deposit and for reservations of less than a week, we require a deposit equal to your full payment. For month-long reservations, we require a $50 deposit. We are happy to accept reservations from adults at least 21 years old. Our campsites are priced for 2 adults and up to 4 children (under the age of 16). Occupancy of a campsite shall not exceed 4 adults with a maximum of 8 people per site. Extra charges will apply to additional guests on sites.
If you need to cancel or need to move your reservation to another date, please call the reservations desk at 337-873-9085.
* Reservation deposits are non-refundable. A credit will be issued for a future reservation if cancellation is made 72 hours prior to arrival date. (example: arriving on Friday, must call by Tuesday to cancel and receive a credit.)
*Early departures are not eligible for refunds or credits towards future reservations.
*In the event of a mandatory evacuation, a credit will be issued for your next reservation.
*Credit must be used in same calendar year or you lose the credit.
Sorry, no refunds will be issued for early departures, late arrivals, poor weather conditions, or evacuations.
**If a local mandatory evacuation notice has been issued, we will issue “Rain Checks” for the loss of stay only.
Park Rules & Policies
Check Out Time: 12:00 p.m.
Check In Time: 1:00 p.m.
ALL ROADS IN THE PARK ARE ONE WAY
Speed Limit – is 5 MPH in ENTIRE Park.
PLEASE DO NOT PARK IN THE GRASS
- Parking: Pull thru sites only allow for 1 vehicle. Park additional vehicles in the overflow parking by the propane refill station. Back-in sites allow for up to 2 vehicles. Additional vehicles must be approved by management.
- Quiet Time: 10:00 PM to 7:00 AM daily. No loud gatherings or parties. Please be considerate of your neighbors.
- Visitors: Site rates are for 4 people. There is a $5.00 per person charge for any additional guest in the party at time of check in &/or for overnight guests. You are responsible for the behavior and actions of visitors at your site.
- Pets: are welcome. (with the exception of pit bulls, rottweilers, dobermans, and chows). Limit is two pets per site. All dogs must be kept on a leash at all times. Do not leave your dog unattended OR tied up outside your RV, unless you are OUTSIDE with them. Please clean up after your pet — even in the back field! There is a $250 fine with immediate eviction from park, if guests are found not picking up after their pet. Excessive barking is not permitted and pets may be asked to leave the RV park if complaints by fellow campers are made. Pets are not allowed in pool areas.
- Children: Parents are responsible for children at all times. Please do not leave children unattended. All children must be with parents at campsite by 10:00 p.m.
- Swimming Pool: Hours posted by pool. There is NO LIFEGUARD ON DUTY. All children (16 years & under) MUST be accompanied be a responsible adult (a person 18 years or older). No glass or pets permitted in pool area.
- Trash: You can dispose of your trash at the dumpster near the park exit, at the end of site rows, or leave at the edge of your site when you leave and we will pick up.
- Water Usage: Washing of cars and RVs is only allowed with purchase of $10 wash pass.
- Campfires: are allowed at back in sites only or at the parks pre-made fire ring locations. NEVER leave a fire unattended, keep water hose close by, fire must not exceed 3 ft., and extinguish before turning in for the night or leaving campground.
- Firearms & Fireworks: are PROHIBITED on campground. This includes all types of guns, BB guns, paintball guns, etc. Fireworks are not permitted.
- Disruptive Behavior: Keep your neighbors happy! Please refrain from any of the following activities: loud music, boisterous behavior, profanity or abusive language, and walking through occupied sites.
- Insurance/Theft: We are not responsible in the case of theft of RV or contents thereof; nor for any damage caused by natural causes (i.e. tree falling); nor for spoilage of refrigerator/freezer foods due to loss of electricity. All activities in the campground are done at the individual’s free will and Frog City RV Park will not be responsible for injury to guests or for loss of money/valuables of any kind.
- No Smoking: in any/all buildings and restrooms. This is LA law.
- Motor Vehicles: Our streets are for vehicles only. Motorcycles are to be ridden INTO and OUT OF the park only. They are to be parked on the gravel, not grass. Please no revving of engines. No idling of engines for more than ten minutes. Please do not drive through or park in any unoccupied sites. ATVs are not to be driven in the park.
- Restrooms: Please remove all personal items from restrooms. Any articles left in restroom will be disposed of when restroom is cleaned. Restrooms always open except for cleaning.
- Activities Room: will be open same hours as office, unless an event is specifically scheduled beyond such hours. Please return any games, puzzles, back where they are stored after use.
- Propane: to have your propane bottle filled, contact the front office for details.
- Sewer: ALL RV sewer connections must utilize a Sewer Donut or 90 degree elbow.